Search Engine Optimization PEI Dive Club: It's Time To Start A New Season

5.05.2009

It's Time To Start A New Season










Hey everyone,

The 2009 diving season is here, and already some divers have been hitting Tracaidie and the West River for a few dives. With the weather starting to clear, there is no reason why everyone shouldn't be hitting the water, so post here with up-coming events and also how they went.
Also remember this site belongs to everyone, so if there is any comments or new ideas on how to get everyone using it please leave a comment or a suggestion.



P.S. remember" The deeper you go...the cooler it gets!!! "

S.A.F.E Diving




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE 2009 SEASON IS ALREADY UNDER WAY THIS WEEKED WE ARE OFF TO TRACADIE BEACH WE ARE PLAINING ON HITTING THE WATER AT 3:30 ALL ARE WELCOME TO COME ,WE WILL GO RAIN OR SHINE IF YOU PLAIN ON GOING DROP ME A LINE. SO IF PLAINS CHANGE I WILL LET YOU KNOW

PAUL 626 9110
divepei2hotmail.com

DIVE SAFE GET WET HAVE FUN

Anonymous said...

Saturday or Sunday

Anonymous said...

SATERDAY

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just got back from Thailand with my PADI open water and SSI Advanced Open Water. I hope to continue diving, and would like any or as much info as someone can offer me. I hear that I need to take a dry suit certification, and wonder if this is true. My email is mtwasnidge@gmail.com. I look forward to diving this summer!

Thanks,

Mikey