Search Engine Optimization PEI Dive Club: Dive Sunday

6.15.2006

Dive Sunday

Hey Guys and Gals
I am going to do a dive this Sunday at Cape Bear to see if I can find the 40' wall Steve wrote about. This is a exploration dive so I think maybe a small group of 6 divers with an advanced course or a openwater with a min of 10-15 dives logged. If anyone is interested leave a post with your email and I'll contact you. If this site is a good dive site we will plan another dive for a larger group. I will post all the info after the dive on Sunday so stay logged on.

Just a reminder that the waters warm enough for a wetsuit now, so there is no reason why we all can't be planning dives and staying in touch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miles and myself are the only two confirmed for Sunday. We are looking for 4 more divers.

Anonymous said...

I see the message. This works!
I hope to hear about "the wall"
and other interesting highlights.
Dress warm.

Anonymous said...

hi i am intersteed give gerald a call cell # 394-2224