Search Engine Optimization PEI Dive Club: Wreck Hunt Was Successful

7.10.2006

Wreck Hunt Was Successful

It was great to see some new faces at the most recent dive for the PEI Dive Club. The dive was planned by Paul and Gerald.(great work guys) And was joined by Pierre, Dave, and his son. The dive took place in Savage Harbour on Sunday July 9th in search of the wreck of the George N. Orr. With intense research and planning the wreck was found a short distance from shore. Gerald says the ship is a steel hull ship and is still in pretty good shape. He says the site is great for the beginner diver and the snorkeler to have a look at one of many ship wrecks that scatter along the coasts of PEI. Everyone had a great day and also had a BBQ on the beach with their families and friends. Great job to all who took in the great day.
If anyone has any questions about the dive or is planning another dive please leave a post. this will be the 4th dive for the PEI Dive Club so lets keep up the great work.


Shore dives are hard work
Treasure
Pauls ready to hit the water.
Thanks again to Gerald and Paul for the pics and organizing the dive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT WAS A GRATE DIVE. WANT TO SET SOMETHING UP FOR THIS WEEKEND ..COME ON LETS GET WET IF NEW COMMERS WANT TO DO
LAST WEEKEND TRIP I WILL DO AGINE I DIDN'T UNDER STAND THAT I COULD STAY SO CLOES TO SHORE AND SEE SOMETHING THAT DAPPEND IN 1917 AND IT STILL BE THERE IT WAS GRATE AVERY DIVE IS LIKE A NEW DIVE AND IF SOMEONE WANTS TO DO THIS DIVE JUST LEAVE A NOTE TO DO SO AND WE WILL GO . IT CLOSE TO SHORE AND DON'T DAVE TO DIVE I WILL TAKE THE KIDS AGINE .AND THIS TIME I WILL GET THEM WET


GERALD

Anonymous said...

The dive at Savage Harbour was a lot of fun. I did not think that we would ever find the remains of a wreck from 1917, but we did, and so close to shore. Really neat! Paul is right - there are lots of interesting places to dive around PEI.

Pierre-Yves Daoust

Unknown said...

I'm 13 and my dad and I found it and its amazing

Unknown said...

I'm 13 and my dad and I found it and its amazing